Tuesday 13 October 2009

The Survey...

My buddy Julie tagged me for this survey...I've been putting it off, but have finally decided to fill it out as it's super short and my posts are super long. As my time has been quite full lately, I figured I'd better get something on my blog so why not do a short survey.

The goal is to answer with only one word...so here it goes!

1. Where is your cell phone? Table
2. Your hair? Blonde
3. Your mother? Awesome
4. Your father? Brilliant
5. Your favourite food? Sushi
6. Your dream last night? Sad
7. Your favourite drink? JD
8. Your dream/goal? Peace
9. What room are you in? Livingroom
10. Your hobby? Life
11. Your fear? Emptiness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Island
13. Where were you last night? Canmore
14. Something you aren't? Tall
15. Muffins? No
16. Wish list item? Love
17. Where did you grow up? Everywhere
18. Last thing you did? Blink
19. What are you wearing? Fleece
20. Your TV? There
21. Your pets? Dead
22. Your friends? Loving
23. Your life? Fabulous
24. Your mood? Accepting
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Subaru
27. Something you're not wearing? Socks
28. Your favourite store? MEC
29. Your favourite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Loved
33. One place that I go over and over? Mountains
34. One person who emails me regularly? Work
35. Favourite place to eat? Anywhere

Exciting stuff eh? I'm supposed to tag 6 other people...but I think I'll just let those that read this decide if they'd like to participate.

Peace out my friends!

5 comments:

  1. I didn't tag anyone either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good ones! I suck at one word answers...I'm a little too wordy;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you used the word Fabulous to describe your life!

    Miss you Susi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along -- you did an admirable ob of that task, Susi! Love that you put the word purple in colour too!! Hee-hee!!

    Miss you, babe! :) :)

    ReplyDelete