"Judge nothing, you will be happy. Forgive everything, you will be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest." ~ Sri Chinmoy
Okay so I was pseudo tagged by Keith to write ten things that make me happy. My thoughts, 'Only ten?!' Where to begin?? I think I have some top ones narrowed down though, so here they go.
In no particular order:
8. Hot chocolate with mini marshmellows on top.
2. All creatures great and small.
10. Sharing a deep belly laugh with my family and/or friends.
7. Sitting with the parental unit and having a good cuppa.
4. The feel of the warm beautiful sun on my face.
1. Being greeted with unconditional love by a furry friend (or semi-conditional love as is the case with felines).
6. Smiling Buddha.
3. Being in, on or near the ocean with all it's wonderful sights and smells.
9. Hugging a tree.
5. Smiling warmly at a stranger and seeing a light come into their eyes as they smile back.
Now I suppose with these types of lists, one must tag another. However, I think this is a good exercise for one and all to do, regardless if you write it down or not.
So...what's your on your list? What makes you happy?
Peace out my wondefully happy friends!