Thursday 24 July 2008

The Wetsuit Goddesses...

I was told by Richelle that I HAD to post this pic. As I thought Jenna looks adorable in it, I decided I would. Not to mention it's proof that I really did find a skull and crossbone swim cap!


I also sent it to our fearless leader, Gregory, and informed him he should put it on his laptop as his wallpaper. Mostly because it would look like Jenna giving him a raspberry every time he looked at it. Heh heh.


Oh, the picture was taken at Hubble Lake before the GWN triathlon that Jenna was in. It's amazing how crisp and refreshing the water looks, but really there are parts of it that smell like rotten eggs and it has floaty bits, origins of which I need not know. Ew.



Peace out my friends!

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaah! Jenna looks so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah so cute.... jeeeesus!!! Susi... no wonder I don't share my wine with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAAATT??????? I think you look awesome in that picture!!!!

    I love it. So there. :P

    ReplyDelete