Thursday 5 July 2007

Hmm...I think I'm still tired...

What a night for a ride! It is beautiful out there....but very very warm. I'm not complaining though - I've had enough of riding in rain and cold!

Tonight I met up with David for an easy 60 minute ride. We were going to head west, but noticed the wind was coming from the south east, so headed south first. I can tell I'm still not recovered yet as I was breathing super hard right away on the small hill out of Cochrane (no not THAT hill!). I was able to get some decent speed up, but it didn't last. Luckily the way home was a slight downgrade and we had the wind at our backs. EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Tomorrow is a rest day - I'd be lying if I said I was looking forward to it. Funny thing is my muscles don't feel tired! Except when I try to do something, like ride my bike or swim. haha.

Saturday I'm heading to Sylvan Lake with friends to ride the 1/2 IM course. Hopefully I'll be rested up by then as I hear it's pretty hilly. Good thing I love hills!!

No comments:

Post a Comment