Friday 10 August 2007

Trainer Schmainer...

Well another icky day outside, so another day on the wind trainer inside. There's really not too much I can say about it. Hmmm....I did 40 km....scenery didn't change....I kept my cadence and resistence up. OH! I did focus on my pedaling! That was somewhat exciting and definatley killed some time. I thought about lifting my knees...as someone cleaverly suggested to me last weekend, and about 'scraping the mud off my shoes'. I tell ya, these two tricks alone naturally picked up my cadence. I will definately try to focus on them on the ride on Sunday!

Other than that, not much new to report. I'm happily tapering!! I think for some people tapering may cause some anxiety, but I'm really happy with how last month went, and I feel I've done everything I can physically to prepare for the big day. So now it's all about maintaining and enjoying this feeling of peak fitness.

Ahhhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment